Monday, June 4, 2018

Goodbye to my Broadmoore friends


Well, as promised, I am writing an end-of-the-year post. We will see if I can finish this one without tears.  

I was doing so well as I packed up my room.  In my head I thought I was okay and over the move.  But as I took the last walk out the north doors, knowing I had no key and wouldn't be getting in on my own, the tears came.  And they flowed from Moore to Shawnee, as my husband and I drove the U-Haul to my new school, Will Rogers Elementary.  

Please know that I will keep all of my Broadmoore families in my heart always.  I am so fortunate to have known and work with all of you!  Shawnee isn't that far, and I will be in Moore from time to time.  If any of you are ever in Shawnee, please let me know.  My phone is still the same.

I am so proud of my Jewels/Crystals.  

Thank you, again, for seven great years!