Friday, May 25, 2018

Students and teacher celebrate last day of school

Parents, this has been an emotional day for this teacher.  It always is at year's end, and all the more so because I am leaving the Broadmoore family.  I do want to talk to you one last time, but I have too many feelings today to sort everything out.  So please check back at this blog by Monday and I'll have a final message up.  If you miss it Monday, just check in later -- it'll be up for several weeks. 

And in the meantime, enjoy our last day of school pictures:

I won the Thank you, Thank you very much award

The new traveling Read Moore book bus visited.  A traveling library!





We made a third grade web



Working on a recycling activity

Working on a recycling activity

Working on a recycling activity

Last third grade lunch